Friday, May 15, 2009

There has been a request for more pictures of me. And since a lot of picture swapping went on before everyone parted ways, I have more pictures of me. So from the beginning...



While at Witts Rural, we took a trip to the Blyde River Canyon. This is me at the dam.

Playing soccer at Shingwedzi.


On the drive to Skukuza, check out the background!

One afternoon in Skukuza, check out the background!


Elizabeth and I near Skukuza.

Boulder Beach near Cape Town

Me and a penguin!

De Hoop, playing with an octopus

De Hoop, with a tortoise

De Hoop, on a hike

Cape Point

Self explanatory...

The last soccer game in Skukuza, in the riverbed at 10 Minutes

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you're still alive in your South African paradise, love! Erin and I just got home from the mountains, and it's now thundering and lightening. Just what I love coming home to. ^_~ Be careful with the elephants, would you? ;) Glad you're having fun, miss you bunches and can't wait to see you and hear about all of this in person.

    ReplyDelete