Wednesday, May 27, 2009


Jenny and Godfrey, eating lunch on top of the rocks after walking 16 kilometers


This caterpillar was about 8 inches long


We saw two huge pythons on the rocks, this female looked like she was curled up on top of eggs


Godfrey! The man who keeps me from being eaten or trampled!


Cool praying mantis I saw while walking


Godfrey and Jenny...


Leopard prints...


If you check behind Godfrey, there's an elephant...


This mark is from an elephant dragging its trunk


Giraffe tracks


A chameleon that got mad when I tried to play with it...


These are various pictures from the walking I've been doing over the past two weeks. I've now seen buffalo and elephant while on foot and have been growled at by a leopard that had to be less than 30 feet away. It's been awesome!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment