Friday, March 13, 2009

Heading out for a while


Green backed heron


These are the game drive vehicles we do most of our traveling in. And that's not the first time an elephant has come over say hello!

I held one of these guys!







Here are some more random pictures from the past couple of weeks. This may be the last time for a while that you hear from me. Tomorrow we leave Skukuza (and wireless internet) to drive to Johannesburg. We will stay there for a couple days then drive to Cape Town for spring break! I may have internet there, but after that, I will be unreachable until April 18 when I return to Skukuza. Then I'm sure I'll have a ton new pictures and adventures to share. Hopefully including shark diving in Cape Town! Love you guys!

March 14-16: Johannesburg
March 17: fly to Cape Town
March 18-22: spring break in Cape Town
March 23-April 2: De Hoop
April 3-4: Cape Town
April 5-16: Mapungubwe
April 17-May 4: Skukuza

No comments:

Post a Comment