Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Pictures!


This little girl has been the highlight of my trip.


The sunsets here are amazing.


A storm was rolling in and the lighting was incredible.


Besides the leopard, I think the zebra are my favorite.


A pair of waterbuck tussling.


The colors of these guys were pretty amazing.


Vervet monkeys are cute and incredibly mischievous.


I saw a bunch of these guys yesterday on the way to Skukuza.


The crocs here are pretty massive.


Black-backed jackals fussing over a scrap.


One of about 2-hundred vultures on an elephant carcass.


Cape buffalo


A family of ellies!



A monitor that was in our classroom.



Everything has babies right now. These guys are impala.

6 comments:

  1. THESE ARE SO AWESOME!!!!!
    William =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. DUDE, why aren't these on facebook!!! and why were you so close to them....^_^
    -Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I have the elephant family? lol, these are so incredibly cool, Calley!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow... it's hard to believe you're actually there and taking those pictures; they look so National Geographic-esque! I'm glad you brought your mom's camera so that we could all reap the benefits! ^_^

    Have you seen any lions?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have tried to post for a while. I am amazed by the pictures. Keep the pictures coming. Love ya! Julie

    ReplyDelete